Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our Terms & Conditions web page. We all are friendly with T&C and mentioned mostly on bank plans, promotions banners etc. We all are advised to read them carefully and we too want you to read them with care.
To use our website, you should be agreed to our terms & conditions. If you don’t agree to all of these terms, don’t use the website.
The Website is a platform that is built for online purchase of health care products sold by various third party herbal, ayurvedic & pharma manufactures.
The Services are offered to you through various modes which shall include issue of discount coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various goods/ services offered for sale by relevant Third Party Service Providers. To facilitate the relation between You and the Third Party Service Providers through the Website, Medicaretulsi will send to You (promotional content including but not limited to email, notifications and messages).
You agree and acknowledge that the Website is a platform that You and Third Party Service Providers utilize to meet and interact with another for their transactions.
- Account Creation
- You need to enter the accurate information during registration.
- Your Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your personal account.
- If we found any suspicious activity OR any unauthorized use of your account, you should immediately notify us on our customer care number.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address active that you used at Medicaltulsi.com so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- Price and Payment
- All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
- We are taking care of all the pricing and accurate information regarding the products. In case of any pricing error or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- Delivery time & Price may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
- You can make the payment via any one of the following methods of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Cash on Delivery.
- Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking Payments are processed via our online payment service partners.
- Use of Information on the Website.
- The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- We specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You must be agreeing that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- Use of Medicaretulsi has not taken any responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other device on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this site.
- Medicaretulsi does not endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on the Website.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to the persons resulting from any Products referred to in the Website. We do not warrant that the Website or its content will meet your requirements.
- The actual color of products may vary according to your computer system/mobile device display settings.
- We may let you view our information on the Social Media services such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also communicate with us through our social profiles.
- Medicaretulsi.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
- Website Availability
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the website 24X7 hours/day. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. We don’t warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
- Links to third-party websites
We provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
- Terms of Sale
- Meicaretulsi.com may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on the Website.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that Medicaretulsi.com, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions, may terminate your access to and use of the Website, at any time. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or suspension of your account may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Medicaretulsi.com shall not be liable to you for any such termination. Your right to use the Medicaretulsi Website/Service immediately ceases upon termination of your access/use of the Website.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
we reserve the right to make changes in these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you.
Contact Details related to any query:
Please contact usfor any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions.
Telephone number: 0123-444-666