medicaretulsi.com is owned and operated by us only. Here is the complete detail that governs your purchase and use of the products and services from medicaretulsi.com, and constitute a legally binding agreement, between you, a fully licensed products.
- Information collected during Account Creation
- You need to enter the accurate information during registration/purchase.
- Your Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your personal account.
- If we found any suspicious activity OR any unauthorized use of your account, you should immediately notify us on our customer care number.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address active that you used at Medicaltulsi.com so that we can communicate with you electronically.
We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
- Internet use: We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Medicaretulsi hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- Medicaretulsi does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- Security Policy
Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Telephone number: 0123-444-666